Together towards a greener future: Optimizing the wind industry with tracking devices and data loggers.
Your partner in effective production, intelligent supply chain, and smooth assembly
We have been a proud supplier to the major wind industry for many years.
As such, we are fully aware of the complexities of constructing, transporting, and assembling today’s massive wind turbines – on land and offshore.
The Trusted tracking solution is optimized for the challenges of the wind power industry:
- Downsize in infrastructure with intelligent tracking.
- Create a daily global overview across your supply chain
- Optimize logistics and transport by knowing exact positions
- Receive intelligent alarms if cargo is exposed to shock or excessive tilt.
- Monitor if offshore installations are exposed to humidity.
From production to assembly – monitor assets and equipment with our tracking devices and data loggers.
Optimize production facilities with tracking devices
We provide a daily overview of large production sites, where things can be lost or misplaced.
This means minimizing equipment loss and the cost of searching for tools, machines and other assets.
Our services also help identify idle transport frames, trailers, or other components.
This leads directly to managers being able to downsize in infrastructure and cut down operation expenses (CAPEX) based on the data from tracking devices.
New insights and instant value for money from investing in supply chain tracking
B&W Vølund uses data from Trusted Visibility Suite™ to analyze when their cargo has been exposed to drops or damages during transport and shipment.
By being able to control the handling of their valuable cargo, they have experienced several cost savings.
Instant benefits for the supply chain manager
Implementing the Trusted tracking solution in your supply chain comes with clear benefits within a few months of investment.
The overview achieved by tracking position and movement is virtually priceless to the modern supply chain manager.
However, you can secure your overview across the complexities of your supply chain by tracking not only the position but also the condition of key assets such as humidity and temperature.
And don’t worry, data logging functionalities have you covered in sea and air transport without GSM connection.
Monitoring and optimizing from production to assembly
Do not send assembly specialists to erection sites needlessly to great a broken gear box.
Expose drops, excessive tilt or even humidity to sensitive equipment in transit, through the intelligent sensors of the tracking device.
In offshore installations, our tracking devices combined with external tags, monitor humidity and dew point levels to ensure a healthy working condition.
Benefits of tracking and data logging
- Know exactly where machinery and equipment are located
- Minimize equipment loss and cost of searching for tools
- Cut down operation expenses – (see case story here)
- Save on financing costs (CAPEX)
- Achieve a lower cost of energy (LCOE)
- Position and sensor data throughout your supply chain
- Monitor humidity in offshore installations
- Low investments costs – (see case story here)
Want to hear more about our tracking solution?