Together towards a greener future: Optimizing the wind industry with tracking devices and data loggers.
Your partner in effective production, intelligent supply chain, and smooth assembly
We have been a proud supplier to the major wind industry for many years.
As such, we are fully aware of the complexities of constructing, transporting, and assembling today’s massive wind turbines – on land and offshore.
The Trusted tracking solution is optimized for the challenges of the wind power industry:
- Create a daily global overview across your supply chain
- Optimize logistics and transport by knowing exact positions
- Monitor offshore installations or sensitive equipment for humidity.
- Receive intelligent alarms if cargo is exposed to shock or excessive tilt.
- Downsize in fleet infrastructure with intelligent tracking.
From production to assembly – monitor assets and equipment with our tracking devices and data loggers.
Optimize production facilities with tracking devices
We provide a daily overview of large production sites, where things can be lost or misplaced.
This means minimizing equipment loss and the cost of searching for tools, machines and other assets.
Our services also help identify idle transport frames, trailers, or other components.
This leads directly to managers being able to downsize in infrastructure and cut down operation expenses (CAPEX) based on the data from tracking devices.
Rely on facts: implement a tracking solution that helps you manage facilities based on actual data. Monitor key assets for not only position but also shock, light, tilt, temperature, and humidity.
Instant benefits for the supply chain manager
Implementing the Trusted tracking solution in your supply chain comes with clear benefits within a few months of investment.
The overview achieved by tracking position and movement is virtually priceless to the modern supply chain manager.
However, you can secure your overview across the complexities of your supply chain by tracking not only the position but also the condition of key assets such as humidity and temperature.
And don’t worry, data logging functionalities have you covered in sea and air transport without GSM connection.
- Track position
- Monitor G-shock
- Light and humidity detection
- React instantly with user-specific alarms.
Monitoring and optimization from production to assembly
Do not send assembly specialists to erection sites needlessly to receive a broken gearbox.
Expose drops, excessive tilt or even humidity to sensitive equipment in transit, through the intelligent sensors of the tracking device.
In offshore installations, our tracking devices can monitor humidity and dew point levels to ensure a healthy working condition and avoid corrosion.
Read more here about our tracking device with built-in RHTP sensors.
Benefits of tracking and data logging
- Supply chain visibility and efficiency
- Monitor exact position of assets
- See bread-crumb trail of transport routes
- Receive shock, tilt, rotation, and light data
- Prove that goods are transported in a safe way
- Discover and document damages and mishandling of components
- Predict maintenance on transport frames
- Detect humidity and temperature detection after installation
- Prevent unhealthy working conditions and mechanical breakdowns
- Avoid considerable expenses on reparations or replacements
Want to hear more about our tracking solution?
I can help you find the right solution for you to minimize your costs.
Get a relevant demo of the possibilities for you. Give me a call today or book a meeting here – online or on-site.