Your business data visualized. On desktop and smartphone.
Analyze data from around your business in graphs, on maps, and in PDF reports on the Trusted Data Portal.
Browse your data and manage your IoT devices – all in one place online
Data from your business on maps, graphs, in PDF reports or lists.
Schedule times or intervals for when you want data from devices.
Never lose any data by setting up devices to log sensor data.
Set up devices to only trigger and track the data you care about.
React if limits on shock or humidity are broken – or when service is due.
Analyze running hours and actual usage of machines or equipment.
Get a full overview, locate anything or recover what is lost.
Create digital geo sites to control the movement of your assets.
Track relative humidity levels to detect condensation or corrosion.
See more below or click for Trusted Mobility App or Trusted API solution
Track running hours and actual use
Monitor the utilization of your assets and analyse the data online:
- Visualize the actual usage of all your key machines or equipment
- Use real data to perform predictive maintenance and service in time
- Manage your fleet based on actual use and identify idle units
Analyse data, discover insights
See data in graphs to analyse trends or prove compliance.
- Impact data on shocks and drops to freight in the supply chain
- Document compliance on humidity or temperature
- See exact positions for any incidents
Overview of your business
Start your day with a complete overview of key assets in your business.
- Locate lost or stolen assets
- Track transports around the globe
- Maintain an effective overview of trailers and vehicles in logistics
Manage devices online
Set up and configure all your devices online to fit your exact needs:
- Set up triggers to the types of data your device should track
- Configure transmission schedules that suit your needs
- Manage other users, subscribe to alarms or create groups of trackers
The full picture of your business. Imagine the possibilities.
LOGISTICS, USE CASE, WIND,
Avoid corrosion, mold, or fungi with these 4 simple steps
This is what you need to do to avoid corrosion or mold and fungi in freight, structures, or components – before any damage happens. Learn more in this use case.
USE CASE, LOGISTICS
3 ways to cut unnecessary costs and save money on your logistics budget
Document where and when freight was damaged, save costs on harbor rental, and optimize your container fleet with IoT tracking. Here’s how.
USE CASE, CONSTRUCTION, RENTAL
10 reasons why you should use tracking on your machines and equipment
Check out these 10 reasons why you will benefit from using IoT tracking on rental machines and equipment in construction and manufacturing.