Your business. Visualized in data. On desktop and smartphone.
Analyze your business data in graphs, on maps, and in PDF reports on the Trusted Data Portal.
Trusted Data Portal
Browse your data and manage your IoT devices – all in one place online
Data from your business on maps, graphs, in PDF reports or lists.
Manage your devices. Set them up to record the data you care about.
Never lose any data by setting up devices to log sensor data.
React if levels of shock or humidity are broken – or when service is due.
Get a full overview, locate anything or recover what is lost.
Create digital geo sites to control the whereabouts of your assets.
See more below or click for Trusted Data App or Trusted API solution
Track running hours and actual use
Monitor the utilization of your assets and analyse the data online on the Trusted Data Portal:
- Visualize the actual usage of all your key machines or equipment
- Use real data to perform predictive maintenance and service in time
- Manage your fleet based on actual use and identify idle units
Analyse data, discover insights
See data in graphs to analyse trends or prove compliance.
- Impact data on shocks and drops to freight in the supply chain
- Document compliance on humidity or temperature
- See exact positions for any incidents
Overview of your business
Start your day with a complete overview of key assets in your business.
- Locate lost or stolen assets
- Track transports around the globe
- Maintain an effective overview of trailers and vehicles in logistics
Manage devices online
Set up and configure all your devices online to fit your exact needs:
- Set up triggers to the types of data your device should track
- Configure transmission schedules that suit your needs
- Manage other users, subscribe to alarms or create groups of trackers
Game-changing durability: This data tracker works even on hydraulic attachment tools
Extremely robust data trackers endure the harshest environments in construction. We look at just how durable the hardware has become.
This is why you should monitor relative humidity levels with an IoT data tracking solution
Wind turbine operators save time and money by using IoT data-tracking solutions to monitor humidity in offshore or remote installations.
Theft in transport up 57% in just one year: Will data tracking turn the tide?
Theft in transport and trucking is rising. The proven anti-theft potential of wireless data trackers could be a game-changer. Learn more here.