Our commitments and communities
We see Trusted A/S as a part of the global community and are committed to social and environmental responsibility
Making a stand and taking responsibility
Trusted A/S aims to be a committed and reliable business partner to our customers and partners around the globe.
One of our main philosophies is stability – both in the services and solutions we provide and in economic terms, where we hold an AAA-credit rating.
Another of our key philosophies is responsibility – both locally and in a global sense.
We want to be an engaged partner in our local communities while committing to deal with the larger issues in the world we are a part of.
Working for a greener planet
We base our business on a strong belief in responsibility toward our planet – both the environment and human societies.
Limiting carbon footprints with our data solution
We strive to help our clients limit their carbon footprints through data and overview:
- Longer life to assets: data on running hours for machines, vehicles, and equipment help ensure a long life through predictive maintenance and repairs.
- Efficiency means downsizing: an overview of assets helps businesses use fleets more effectively which enables them to downsize in infrastructure.
- Recover instead of buying new: we help clients recover their stolen assets instead of replacing them with our anti-theft measures.
- Remote monitoring instead of manual: providing data readings through IoT from remote installations saves operators manual inspections by car, plane, or boat.
Promoting sustainability for a better world
We are committed to supporting the UN Sustainable Development Goals, especially:
- Goal 7. Affordable and Clean Energy
We service the clean power industry for a greener world. Our services include data to limit damages and unnecessary expenses during production, transport, and installation of wind turbines.
- Goal 9. Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
Our services provide businesses with data and overview that was previously impossible in these industries. This digitalization helps them modernize, innovate and grow.
- Goal 13. Climate action
See more about our services in climate action above. Read about how we strive to help our clients limit their carbon footprints through data and overview with our data solution.
- Goal 16. Peace, Justice, and Strong Institutions
Our products are in operation in numerous anti-theft operations, and data from our devices helps serve justice by reuniting owners with stolen assets through effective recovery operations.
We want to be a dedicated and responsible partner to our clients globally while supporting our local communities.
- Supplier of equipment to the armed forces as a member of Center for Defence, Space & Security in Denmark.
- We support and are an active part of the Danish export community.
- As a member of Elretur, we support the reuse and recycling of electronic materials such as our own.
- We support local communities as a member of our regional corporate network.
- We comply with GDPR standards and protect the personal data of our customers.
- Supporting voluntary members of the armed forces.
Ownership and economy
- Trusted is owned by the management and the investment company Insero Horsens.
The Trusted hardware is manufactured by Scandinavian Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) subcontractors in accordance with the following standards:
- Environmental management systems: ISO-14001:2015
- Quality management systems: ISO-9001:2015
- IPC 610A class 2 – Productions standard
- Manufacturing standard: IPC-A-610 Class 2
- Health and safety management systems: OHSAS 18001:2008
- REACH regulation: Registration, Evaluation, and Authorisation of Chemicals
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) Compliant products with RoHS-compatible components and processes
- The Conflict Minerals Rule
- The Ten Principles of the UN Global Compact on Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Learn more about Trusted A/S
We pride ourselves on how we run our business. If you want to know more, please give us a call or book a meeting.