Improve supply chain visibility in the transport and logistics sector with advanced, data-based tracking
Improve supply chain visibility with tracking and data logging
Curious how our products give you better supply chain visibility?
- Your logistics partner misplaced part of your transport. With precise GPS coordinations from our tracker, you can find it.
- Your assets have been dropped or mishandled during transport. Our tracker shows you where, when and how severely.
- Your cold chain container shows signs of high temperatures. Our tracker notifies you so you can react instantly or prove that damage has occurred.
Stay in control. Improve your business.
With IoT tracking devices and data loggers from Trusted installed on your assets, your daily supply chain visibility is complete with the customized data you care about.
Manage your entire supply chain more efficiently through position and data analysis received directly from your assets on our cloud-based software management solution.
In other words. We give you the tools to react immediately, stay in control and improve your business.
B&W Vølund has reduced damaged related-costs by analyzing shock impacts
B&W Vølund uses data from Trusted Visibility Suite™ to analyze when their cargo has been exposed to potential drops during transport and shipment.
By being able to control the handling of their valuable cargo, they have experienced several cost savings.
Location-based insights create security
Containers and trailers are often loaded with high-value goods and therefore require extra security.
Improve supply chain visibility by obtaining location-based insights about the real-time location of assets and equipment to minimize risks like misuse, damage, loss and theft.
Activate geofence and receive alarms, when a trailer, a container or an asset leaves the selected geographic area. Trusted can even tell you which asset that delivered an individual trailer or container.
IoT sensor device
Trusted offers IoT sensors that provide data about position, temperature, humidity/moisture, dew point, shock, tilt, and light. It forms a valuable tool to control and monitor cold chain and high-value goods.
The utilization feature could be an especially shrewd tool for managers, as it measures working hours and performance of the asset, based on movement or vibration.
Cold chain monitoring improves delivery quality and customer satisfaction
It is crucial for food and pharmaceutical industries to ensure timely delivery and correct temperature conditions during production, storage, and transport.
Read more about a temperature-controlled supply chain here.
Benefits of tracking and data logging
- Monitor the exact location of assets and non-powered equipment
- See bread-crumbs trail of transport route
- Receive shock, temperature, light data and more directly from assets
- Theft and loss recovery
- Secure high-value goods
- Mountable directly on box trailers, container chassis, dollies, and other assets
- Increased supply chain visibility and efficiency
- Keep track of factual data
- Integration into existing third-party ERP and management systems
Digitalizing your business
There is an increasing need for optimizing processes and securing planned delivery without damage. These issues can be handled and controlled with a simple data logger that provides valuable digital information.
If you are interested in digitalizing your business but do not know how a data logger works, you can start here. This guide will give you a complete understanding.
Learn more about the functions of the data logger here.
Looking for a tracking solution?
We know your industry, so let us find a solution that optimizes your supply chain.
Please give me a call today or book a meeting.